Girls Not Brides has developed a "Theory of Change on Child Marriage", a visual diagram that demonstrates the range of approaches needed to address child marriage and how they intersect.
Informed by the insights of Girls Not Brides members and other experts on child marriage, the Theory of Change articulates what an effective response to child marriage entails. It outlines the range of approaches needed, demonstrates how they intersect, and aims to provide a basis to identify common indicators that could be used by diverse practitioners to monitor progress.
For more information on the Theory of Change or to send feedback and comments email the Girls Not Brides team.
- Download Theory of Change (English) (PDF, 489.7kB)
- Download user guide (English) (PDF, 479.3kB)
- Download background brief (English) (PDF, 2.1MB)
- Télécharger Théorie du Changement (Français) (PDF, 88.0kB)
- Télécharger brochure d'accompagnement (Français) (PDF, 3.4MB)
- Télécharger guide d'utilisation (Français) (PDF, 481.5kB)
- Download Theory of Change (Arabic) (PDF, 60.9kB)
- Descargar Teoría del Cambio (Español) (PDF, 263.9kB)