COVID-19 and child marriage: A year on
This brief – updated in July 2021 – provides insights, recommendations and resources for responding to the needs of adolescent girls during and after the COVID-19 pandemic, with a focus on child marriage.
The COVID-19 pandemic presents unprecedented challenges for us all.
We have updated this brief on child marriage and COVID-19 for all our development partners, including civil society and governments. It provides insights, recommendations and resources for responding to the needs of adolescent girls during and after this crisis, including those at risk of early marriage, married girls, and those in informal unions.
- Download updated brief (English) (PDF, 593.9kB)
- Download brief (English) (PDF, 610.5kB)
- Télécharger la note d'information (Français) (PDF, 681.9kB)
- Descargar el informe (Español) (PDF, 726.3kB)
- تحميل الموجز (Arabic) (PDF, 762.6kB)
- Download brief (Bangla) (PDF, 267.2kB)
- Download brief (Mozambiquan Portuguese) (PDF, 575.4kB)