Designed for the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), this comprehensive resource guide provides information on how staff can integrate child, early and forced marriage (CEFM) prevention and response into their programming.
- A brief overview of child, early and forced marriage (scope, causes, consequences) – including seven country profiles where USAID works on CEFM
- Evidence on the most effective, evidence-based approaches
- Guidance on how to integrate CEFM into all aspects of the USAID programme cycle
- Information on how to incorporate CEFM into gender analyses
- Programming and policy recommendations for decision-makers and programme implementers
- Indicators to track progress on outcomes related to CEFM